Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They contain important information on your rights and obligations.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, ‘us’ ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society. “Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society” means the registered charity “Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society”.
1.1 This website is intended to provide information about Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society activities and issues relevant to its objectives.
1.3 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this website. You should check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because your continued use of the website after any such replacement or modification constitutes acceptance of the relevant changed or new terms and conditions.
2. Access to website
2.1 While we do our best to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason.
2.3 We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website or any part of it at any time, without notice, for any reason (including without limitation any breach of these terms and conditions).
2.4 Any material you transmit or post to this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material.
2.5 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
2.6 You must not use our website fraudulently or for any unlawful purpose or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
2.7 You may not otherwise misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
2.8 We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 2.6 or paragraph 2.7
3. Trademarks and copyright
3.1 You may print, download or otherwise reproduce Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society copyright material appearing on this website for your own personal use free of charge and without seeking prior authorisation on the following basis:
- (a) documents and related graphics on this website are copied in their entirety and are not modified in any way;
- (b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text;
- (c) our copyright and the source indications appear in all copies; and
- (d) no documents are reproduced in a derogatory or misleading manner or context.
3.2 For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with paragraph 3.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates.
3.3 Our permission to reproduce copyright material does not extend to any material on this website that is the copyright material of any other person. For example, you are not permitted to reproduce photos which are the property of others or copy articles that are marked as being owned by particular newspapers or publications.
3.4 If you wish to use any material from our website for any commercial or business purpose, you must write for permission to Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society. Give us the full details of what you want to use and how you plan to use it.
3.5 Subject to paragraph 3.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
3.6 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
4. Links to and from other websites
Who we share your data with
4.1 Links to any other websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed these websites and do not control nor are we responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not therefore endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. You should always check out the privacy policies of any new website you access from this website.
4.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society logo;
- (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- (c) you do not create the false impression that your organisation or any of its products or services is recommended by or associated in any way with Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society;
- (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society;
- (e) you do not otherwise use any Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society trade marks displayed on this website without express written permission from us;
- (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (g) your website does not contain content of the nature described at clause 4.2 above, or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4.3 We reserve the right to require the removal of any link to this website at any time (whether or not we have previously consented to the link being made).
4.4 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us resulting from a breach of paragraph.
5.1 While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. In particular, where information is provided to or compiled by us, we try to ensure that it is complete and accurate but we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors attributable to the author of such materials. Please be aware that any decision made by users of our website on the basis of information on them, is the responsibility of the user. We do not accept liability (as far as permitted by law) for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on information or links included in this website.
5.2 We may make changes to the material on this website at any time without notice. Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society is not responsible for ensuring the availability of this website or the timeliness or otherwise of any content or information being made available to you.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), nor any of Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society's affiliates, officers, trustees, employees or representatives will be liable for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
- (a) this website;
- (b) the use, inability to use this website or the results of use of this website;
- (c) any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites;
- (d) your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website; or
- (e) viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website.
6.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- (b) fraud; or
- (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6.3 You will be responsible for all losses or damages we suffer (including our reasonable legal fees) that are caused by your breach of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website www.cgdsociety.org is owned and managed by Chronic Granulomatous Disorder Society, registered charity number 1143049. If you have any questions, please contact us at: CGD Society, PO Box 454, Dartford DA1 9PE or email email@example.com.